IF YOU DO REQUIRE A VISA
- To receive your Letter of Invitation, you must first register and pay the registration fee, once registration opens.
- Letter of Invitation will be emailed free of charge after your registration is paid. However, if you require a mailed copy of your letter, there will be a non-refundable administrative fee per registrant.
- Complete the online visa application form and view full visa information to help answer any questions you may have.
Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, AmericanExpress). After your payment is accepted, you will be taken to a summary screen of your personal information.
- Apply early: We encourage all attendees to start the visa application process at least 60-90 days before their travel date. Contact your local Embassy's Consular Section to determine the typical interview scheduling wait times.
- Ties to your country: You will need to prove that you have strong ties to your country of residence. Samples of proof include, but are not limited to, proof of employment, business ownership, and/or property ownership.
- Proof of previous international travel: While not necessary, it is helpful to prove that you had traveled internationally before and followed the timing restrictions of your visa.
OFFICIAL LETTERS OF INVITATION
If you are an eligible citizen from one of the 38 countries part of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), then you can enter the United States for business or tourism for 90 days or less without needing a visa. Find out here if you aren't sure if your country is included in the VWP.
Reminder: Invitation letters are not required for the U.S. visa application. Make sure to print your registration confirmation to validate that you are registered. Providing proof of hotel and airline reservations will also help authenticate your U.S. visa application.
You will need the following documents for your interview:
- Valid Passport
- Necessary visa application forms
- Proof of Visa fee payment
- Documents showing employment and financial status and the reason for your travel
- Proof of previous visits to the United States (if applicable)
- Any additional documents your local embassy or consulate require
Do you prefer to travel with your peers? Join an official delegation and enjoy additional benefits and advantages, including:
- Assistance from your delegation leader to create your trade show agenda
- Discounted registration
- Assistance in your language
- U.S. visa support in your country (if necessary)