The World of Asphalt education program will feature learning opportunities with leading industry experts to discuss the latest safety, management/leadership, plant, paving, pavement preservation, renewable energy and technological issues affecting the asphalt industry.
People, Plants and Paving Training Sessions
Program Tracks Offered
- People - Focuses on the important skills necessary to manage and coach personnel to their maximum performance.
- Plants - Experts will discuss how to evaluate and improve plant performance and to keep the plant operating at peak levels.
- Paving - Learn important techniques to construct safe and smooth quality pavements at optimum efficiency and enhanced profitability.
- Pavement Preservation - Learn techniques used to extend the life of pavements such as seal coats, in-place recycling and crack sealing.
- Safety - Presenters will discuss the latest innovations and strategies used to keep crews and plant operators safe.
- Environmental Health & Safety - Obtain the tools, best practices and innovations to build a world class EH&S culture. These sessions are tailored to the EH&S professionals at asphalt plants and sites.
Watch for new session information to be released Fall of 2017.