About the 2015 Show
The Base of Innovation
World of Asphalt, and the co-located AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo, will feature the following for the 2015 show in Baltimore, Maryland:
- The exhibit show floor will feature leading manufacturers and service providers, showcasing their newest products and technologies aimed at the aggregates, asphalt, pavement maintenance and traffic safety industry sectors.
- Attendance from all facets of the asphalt and aggregates industries, including:
- Pavement Maintenance Contractors
- Asphalt and Aggregate Producers
- Fleet Managers
- Highway Contractors
- Traffic Safety Professionals
- Plant Operators
- Public Officials
- Expert-led education sessions for the shows’ signature learning programs:
- AGG1 Academy
- National Asphalt Pavement Association's Environment, Health & Safety Conference
- People, Plants and Paving Training Program
Co-Located Events & Meetings
AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo focuses exclusively on the aggregate industry and is the industry's leading exposition and education resource. AGG1 features in-depth, industry focused, educational programming.
Rock & Road Reception
Wednesday, March 18 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., Exhibit Show Floor
Get together with other World of Asphalt attendees in this fun, social event taking place on the exhibit show floor. Enjoy complimentary beverages, compliments of the following exhibiting companies:
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Telsmith, Inc.